Looking for unpaid volunteering job/internship as a Linux admin

Matej Cepl wrote:
> My resume is on http://matej.ceplovi.cz/drobky/resume-comp.pdf

I was told to mention here which packages I maintain in Debian. I am not a
DD yet (still just uploading through sponsors), and the packages are rather
small, but still. I have been maintaining for couple of years
vim-vimoutliner (quite interesting hack how to make vim into a quite
powerful outliner), kde-style-klearlook (KDE style making it look like
GNOME with clearlooks engine; quite impressive).

I am currently working on tams (previous version of what is now
gtamsanalyzer.app). It is just Unix-style filter, but comparing to GTams it
actually works even without my computer being taken hostage to GNUStep, and
I can use it with some more me-friendly tools. Moreover, number of free
programs for qualitative analysis is so small that every bit is worthy to
be preserved IMHO) Although it is small program, it is quite difficult to
make it Debian-ready -- program is almost abandonden upstream, so it is
quite difficult to put together all bits (some really light C++ was
involved as well) and to make sure that copyrights etc. are all right (some
source files contained pearls like "Copyright (c) 2001
__MyCompanyName__" -- guess what ftpmaster thought about them? :-))

Best,

Mat?j

http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma at jabber.cz
23 Marion St. #3, (617) 876-1259, ICQ 132822213

Microwave oven?  Whaddya mean, it's a microwave oven?  I've been
watching Channel 4 on the thing for two weeks.