Any suggestion of Access Point

David and Matt,

I like Linksys and Netgear, but I feel that Belkins are pieces of cr*p.  Too
many of them have failed on me.

Have you consider moving the current AP to a different location.  Sometimes
it helps to be in a open area.  In addition, if you were to purchase a new
one, would you consider wireless N.  New and fast.

Sonny