WARNING: Hard link count is wrong

I am getting this error that I have never seen before.  This is on a
Dell server running Fedora Core 5 with two SCSI drives using software
RAID and LVM.  I tried rebooting into linux rescue to attempt a fsck
but I was told that I can't do that with a LVM drive.  What should I
do???

# find / -name somefile
find: WARNING: Hard link count is wrong for /selinux: this may be a
bug in your filesystem driver.  Automatically turning on find's -
noleaf option.  Earlier results may have failed to include
directories that should have been searched.