xinetd entry for ftpd?

I'm a fan of proftpd, which is used by many major sites. When I've used
proftpd, I've ran it as its own service, rather than having xinetd manage
it. You don't be any chance want to tell us what you're planning to use
this for?

I'm also enamored with ncftp, which is the best (command line) ftp client
I've ever used. Nice "scrollbar" progress indicators, filename / path /
command completion with tab key. Definitely a thing of beauty.

--
David Backeberg (dave at math.mit.edu)