building RPM's

johnmalloy at comcast.net wrote:
> I am running Centos 4.x

I'm not sure I understand why you followed up with that information.  It
shouldn't matter what distro you're using, unless you're trying to tell me that
the version of 'rpm' on your box doesn't support the --prefix or --relocate
switches.  The information in that "Fedora" guide should be applicable to any
RPM-based system.

Matt