Boston Plone Meetup, Thursday, June 15, 2006, 7:00 PM (Please RSVP: Yes, No, Maybe)

Boston Plone June Meetup

    Please RSVP Yes, No, Maybe!
    http://plone.meetup.com/1/

Agenda:

    What's New in Plone 2.5
    http://plone.org/documentation/whatsnew/2.5/

    Building the bostonplone.org Site
    Review the skin that was created by Rob Baker at the April meeting
    using the DIYPloneStyle Plone product. Discuss the features and
    functionality that we would like to include on the
    bostonplone.org site.

    Plone for Newcomers
    Allow people to get familiar with Plone and its capabilities.

    Lightning Talks
    Five minute intros to topics spanning the landscape of Plone. Have
    you launched a new site? Looking to hire? Tried a new product
    lately? We want to hear about it. Additionally, if you're
    looking for insight on a topic, you can request a lightning talk
    of others. Come prepared to share and learn.

    If you arrive late, and need to get into the building, please
    call either mobile number:

        781-254-3422 (Sid Koul, Assistant Organizer)
        617-852-2956 (Seth Gottlieb, Optaros)

When:

    Thursday, June 15, 2006, 7:00 PM

Where:

    Optaros
    60 Canal Street, 4th Floor
    Boston, MA 02114
    617-227-1855 (front desk)

Map:

    http://tinyurl.com/z32bu [google maps]

About Us:

    Do you work with Plone? Do you want to know more about Plone, Zope,
    and Python? Come and meet other Plone users and developers at the
    Boston Plone users group. We gather monthly to talk about how we
    are using Plone, share knowledge and give demonstrations of
    cool Plone products. All skill levels are welcome!

Sid Koul
Programmer Analyst
New England Wild Flower Society
180 Hemenway Road