Merged DNS/DHCP server?

It's not *quite* as simple as you're seeking, but dnsmasq is pretty darn
simple and probably just what you're looking for.  It's a small, simple,
DNS/DHCP server suitable for small LAN's - and way more simple than
something heavyweight like BIND.

It does take a little bit of reading up on how to config it but,
frankly, not very much.  And it's basically just set and forget it after
that.  I've been using it for several years now and like it a lot.

If you try it and get stuck at all on the config, email me off-list (or
on-list, if anyone else is interested) and I'll help you get set up.

HTH,

DR