Linux Laptop

On Thu 4. May 2006 11:56, gboyce wrote:
> The website for the project may have a more up to date version
> of the driver.  You can get it here:
>
> http://bcm43xx.berlios.de/

I know, but I am too lazy to fiddle with yet another patches on
kernel. ndiswrapper works pretty well for me, and I will just
wait on 2.6.18 which should have much better support for
BCM43XX.

Mat?j

http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma at jabber.cz
23 Marion St. #3, (617) 876-1259, ICQ 132822213

He inherited some good instincts from his Quaker forebears, but
by diligent hard work, he overcame them.
      -- James Reston
         (about Richard Nixon)