Any computer science geeks?

> Anyone have any ideas? I currently using an n^2 algorithm that scans
> through both strings and used run length matching, but if you know of
> something better, I'd love to hear it.

Not exactly what you are looking for, but the April issue of
Communications of the ACM has an article entitled "From Fingerprint to
Writeprint" which overviews some methodologies for determining the
authorship of online postings.

Maybe this article and it references could give you some ideas?

Regards,

--kevin
--
Life is P-hard