if (attending_meeting_tonight && near South_Shore) then call me please

On Wednesday 17 May 2006 4:28 pm, Bill Horne wrote:
> TWIMC,
>
> John Abreau has had a death in his family and can't attend tonight's
> meeting. I have offered to transport some materials to the meeting, but
> I'm working on an Exim project for a client that wants it tomorrow, and
> I can't go to the meeting either.
>
> If you can transport some lightweight materials for tonight's meeting
> from the South Shore area, please call me and I'll arrange to
> get them to you.
Thanks Bill,
I had emailed Patrick. David Dichmann is actually going to be the speaker
tonight, and he is going to see what he can scrounge up. If not, we can
hand some of the stuff out in June or at Saturday's installfest.

--
Jerry Feldman <gerald.feldman at hp.com>
Linux Expertise Center (PTAC-MA/TX)

508-467-4315 (http://www.testdrive.hp.com)