if (attending_meeting_tonight && near (Sharon | Canton | Walpole)) then call bill please

TWIMC,

John Abreau has had a death in his family and can't attend tonight's
meeting. I have offered to transport some materials to the meeting, but
I'm working on an Exim project for a client that wants it tomorrow, and
I can't go to the meeting either.

If you can transport some lightweight materials for tonight's meeting
from the Sharon/Canton/Walpole area, please call me and I'll arrange to
get them to you.

Thanks in advance.

Bill Horne

--