Linux Laptop

It is pretty decent and I am satisfied. It met all of my requirements.
However, there are some systems with much better graphics capability which I
don't really need. I was looking at the HP DV8000 series with a 17" screen.
I came close to getting that one.
As I also mentioned the warranty on the unit I bought is 3 years.
The main thing is to check the linux on laptops web sites before you buy for
any caveats. And, as I also indicated, the NX6125 is one of the models
certified by SuSE.