[Fwd: ~OT "The Dangers of the Internet"]

> Sorry, comes from having to work on a W2K machine all day.

I feel your pain ... daily.  WXP at my shop.

> The site does
> have a download link for the MP3,

But the 'needsflash' redirect page doesn't.  Having a really fast
trigger finger on ALT <= ESC, I get the MP3 url as
  http://www.stablesound.co.uk/mp3/dailymailpicnic.mp3
for benefit of those who can't catch it flying by.

But yes, it was worth the trouble, the song is a good parody that
speaks to the current cultural context wrto the Internet. I'm not sure
it speaks to the original, so it may not be a protected parody in US
law, but it's funny. Real shame the feel the need to add a lame
animation in the current video-centric market.

> and the video is just dancing animations.

His home page has a animated GIF of the dancing animation.
    *shudder*.
What a waste of bandwidth.

But given the milieu of the original for the parody, the improbable
(but not impossible) bow tie makes sense.

--
Bill
n1vux at arrl.net bill.n1vux at gmail.com