Verizon is rejecting emails - anyone else affected?

Bill Mills-Curran wrote:
> I recently had to switch to a static IP at my email provider to get
> past AOL's blocks.  Maybe this is the same behavior?

Funny thing is that I was trying to send email to my friend on AOL through
outgoing.verizon.net (using Verizon Online DSL) and it was blocked as well.
Cannot these boys stop to overthrow their mudpies?

Best,

Mat?j

http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma at jabber.cz
23 Marion St. #3, (617) 876-1259, ICQ 132822213

The state is the great fictitious entity by which everyone seeks
to live at the expense of everyone else.
      -- Frederick Bastiat