RHEL and Windows simultaneously?

I currently have my system booting Windows XP installed on a 40 Gig IDE
drive.  I'm going to add an 80 Gig IDE drive to the system, and plan to
RHEL on it.   I'd ultimately like to make RH the primary OS and be able to
boot the existing installation of XP in a window within RH (not
dual-boot).

I presume there is a program within RH or the Linux world to permit this?

I initially thought of VMWare, but that is a self-contained
software computer.

What are my options?

Thanks.

Scott