PGP Keysigning Party

On Tuesday 11 April 2006 1:28 pm, V. Alex Brennen wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I've recently taken a new job and relocated to Boston.  I noticed that
> the LUG has had many Keysigning parties in the past at a pace of about
> one a year.   I also noticed that it's coming up on a year since the
> last party.
>
> Is there interest in holding another?  Perhaps in May or June? I'd
> like to attend and would be willing to coordinate the party if no one
> else wants to.
>
> I plan on being at the meeting next Wednesday if anyone would like to
> bring key information and id for an informal signing.
We could easily do this during the Q&A period before the speaker or at the
Cambridge Brewery diring the after-meeting meeting.

I'm not sure what date JABR wanted to allocate for it, but we generally
schedule that for August or September.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix user group