Booth for Usenix ATC

The Usenix Annual Technical Conference will be in Boston,
Tuesday?Saturday, May 30?June 3, 2006. Both the BLU and GNHLUG have
been invited to participate:
Here is the message I received from Clem Cole:
   I talked with Ellie Young, USENIX Executive Director.  We would
like to formally invite BLU (and NH Linux) to come to USENIX ATC.  We
can give you some space for an installfest, as well as ask that you
rbing some cool stuff (like you Robot's or Linux Rockets).  If you
tell us what you want to set up, we'll try to find a place for you.
The installfest really just needs network (we will have full free
wireless) and a couple of servers to pull the data from.  We might
even want to create a seperate download network, but you tell me.

I've attended the past 2 ATC events since Clem recruited me as a
moderator.
--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix user group