small buisness office router

On Wed, Apr 05, 2006 at 11:16:32AM -0400, Stephen Adler wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I need a router recommendation for a small business. Currently I have a
> netgrear which is timing out my ssh connections after 15 minutes and I
> can't seen to change the default time out. Its now an unsupported model.
> Can anyone recommend a nat-router with say 4 1000/100/10BaseT ethernet
> ports and a 100/10BaseT uplink?

Linksys WRT54GL (any version) or WRT54G (up to v4, NOT v5 or higher) should
do the trick nicely. Cheap, too! And you can replace the firmware with
something like dd-wrt.com...

Ward.

--
Pong.be         -(  There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those  )-
Virtual hosting -(   who understand binary, and those who don't. -- Bear   )-