looking for recommnedations for an attorney and/or accountant

I am currently a W2 contractor. That is, I am a w2 employee of the
contract agency. I did this initially in order to ensure that i had
benefits, however, the beneifts they offer I now realize aren't all that
great. So, I figure if I start my own LLC or S-Corp I can see more of
the $$ that the contract agency is currently taking from me and just
negotiate my own benefits.
That said, I know little of such business details and would like to meet
with an accountant or attorney for some advice.
I know there are a lot of expereinced contractor son this list and was
hoping for a recommendation for such services in the cambridge area that
will not cost too much.
How mch can I expect to spend for a meeting and getting a consultation
and advice?