fc5 install trouble

Hi all,

I've installed FC5 but I'm having trouble trying to do an "everything"
install. It
looks like they took away the "install everything" option. so now I'm
twiddling with
yum and the fc5 dvd disk installed and mounted from my dvd drive. Is
there any
quick set of commands which will install all the missing .rpm files by
doing telling
yum to install all missing rpms from the mounted dvd? I've goofed around
with pruit
a bit, but it seems to want to down load rpms off the net, which will
take much longer
if it could just pull them from my dvd....

Cheers. Steve.