Yahoo's spam filters

Over the past few months, I'm getting an increasing number of reports from my
friends that they aren't getting messages that I try to send to them from my
home Linux server.  A pattern has emerged:  it always turns out to be someone
using Yahoo mail.  I use Comcast, on a block of IPs listed as dynamic.  I
route my mail through an outside server, and I even went to the extreme of
installing Yahoo's DomainKeys software to add legitimate headers that (one
would think) their mail transfer agent should recognize as non-spam.

What I now believe is happening is that Yahoo's server is scanning ALL of the
Received headers, not just the first IP address of the top Received header
(the server handing off mail to them).  If your message goes through a server
on any of the block-lists anywhere, it's likely to get tagged as spam.

Yahoo has gigantic market share; I just counted 15% of my own correspondents
use Yahoo.com for their primary email domain.  Am at wit's end, how do I fix
my home mail server to evade Yahoo's spam filter?!?  Do I need to tell all my
friends to move their account to gmail in order to get around Yahoo's annoying
filter?  Can I get Comcast to renumber me out of the address block that I'm
in?

Has anyone else run into this problem of late?

-rich