LWE Boston

Hi folks,

I'm about to jump on a plane and will be in town for the next 9 days -
and at the LWE next week. If you're about, and feel like random coffee
then mail me or SMS (011447776131337 from within the US).

I'll be relocating to Boston later this year (moving to an office over
in Westford, but not planning to live out there!) so I'm also scoping
out the local area - actually I'm thinking of Harvard Square over in
Cambridge but I'm not decided yet. Hopefully I'll decide soon :-)

Jon.

P.S. I'm attending the FSF meeting tomorrow (Saturday - I'm jcm on the
FSF forums, member 4179) over at MIT and have registered for the evening
dinner too. If you've not heard about this, check out their website...