Simple HTML help

Scott Ehrlich wrote:
> I'd like to put together a simple web page where, when visited, it
> provides a box to enter a URL.  Once entered, it redirects you to the site.
> Again, the most basic HTML is all I want to do this.

Technically, this can't be done with just HTML. But a little bit of
JavaScript will accomplish what you want to do. Assigning the value of
the form control holding the URL to the window.location.href property
will cause the redirect to occur. That assignment could happen in
response to clicking a button. Google "window.location.href" and you
should turn up hundreds of examples.

  -Tom

--
Tom Metro