Subject: Gmail for [domains] beta tester invitation
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 08:11:39 -0800
From: hosted-noreply at google.com

Welcome to our beta test!

Thanks for helping us test Gmail for your domain!  We're excited to help
you offer Gmail accounts with your domain.

Here's how to get started:

     * First, click the link below.
[...]
     * Next, we'll guide you through a series of steps to register your
domain for this service.
     * We'll then ask you to create a new administrative account for
your domain. Most people choose something like admin at example.com.
     * You can then log in to the control panel...with your
administrative account. Within the control panel, you can create new
users, modify or suspend accounts, create aliases and lists, and
customize the look and feel of Gmail for example.com. You can even
upload whole lists of new users with the bulk upload feature, and assign
administrative rights to multiple accounts.
     * Finally, you'll need to configure your DNS MX records to work
with Gmail.  Once you log in to the control panel, you'll see detailed
instructions on how to complete this step. If you get stuck, you can
access our help center.

Thanks again for helping us out,

The Gmail Team