Old computers

On Sat, Mar 04, 2006 at 10:47:05AM -0500, jbk wrote:
> I have replaced my server with newer hardware and now have a
> case with Asus P5 MB, AMD K6-450, 256M memory, floppy drive,
> vodoo 3dfx 16mg graphics card, and 8G HD.
>
> I also have a toshiba satellite laptop of same vintage. It
> does not have a hardrive and may not be serviceable. I had
> been runnning Fedora on it but it would consistently forget
> to write data to disk. It was not the HD as I am
> successfully using the HD in another laptop. I think it is a
> MB issue.
>
> Anyway if your interested in one or both of these giveaways,
> give me a call.
>
> 617-522-3552

I tried to call you, but no one was picking up --

I'm interested in the K6 machine. Where are you located? I can
pick up today in most places near Boston.

Thanks,

Dan Ritter
--
NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may
have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this