Old computers

I have replaced my server with newer hardware and now have a
case with Asus P5 MB, AMD K6-450, 256M memory, floppy drive,
vodoo 3dfx 16mg graphics card, and 8G HD.

I also have a toshiba satellite laptop of same vintage. It
does not have a hardrive and may not be serviceable. I had
been runnning Fedora on it but it would consistently forget
to write data to disk. It was not the HD as I am
successfully using the HD in another laptop. I think it is a
MB issue.

Anyway if your interested in one or both of these giveaways,
give me a call.

617-522-3552

Jim Kelly-Rand