What service do I have to disable to stop the snow? <EOM>

On Tuesday 14 February 2006 1:33 pm, Seth Gordon wrote:

> My wife quit her job as the editor of a synagogue newsletter after she
> got tired of arguments over how to romanize various Hebrew words ("shul"
> or "shule"?  "Shabbat" or "shabbos"? etc.) and which words were foreign
> enough to be italicized.  I observed that we could moot all these
> debates if we wrote the whole thing in Hebrew characters and called it
> "Judeo-English".
The Reform prayer books now have a gender neutral version. My synagogue has
a mix of both, and it is somewhat comical during responsive reading to hear
both texts simultaneously in English.
--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix user group