Debian "certification" Re: Any comment for RHCE?

Benj. Mako Hill wrote:
> That said, I certainly don't take any type of certification
> seriously. I'm always much more impressed by applied knowledge in the
> from of visible contributions to the Free/Open Source software
> community through participation or talks at a LUG, in support
> channels, and through code.

My problem is that I have learned everything about Linux (and subsequently
Debian) myself (using Linux exclusively since 2000), I have never attended
any CS course (I used to be a lawyer back in Prague), and so I have no way
how to prove to my potential employers what I know and that I know what I
know (I do not consider myself to be much admin guru, but I think that I
could do something around Linux). I thought, that in this particular case
certification may be useful as a way to compensate for the lack of
documents.

Any comments?

Matej

<"}}}><