MySQL Boston February 13 Meetup

FYI...

From: "MySQL" <news-alert at mysql.com>
Subject: MySQL Boston February 13 Meetup
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 12:58:46 -0500

The Boston MySQL February Meetup
Monday, February 13,2006, 7:00 PM

NEW LOCATION! We will be meeting on the MIT campus, close to the Kendall
stop on the Red Line (subway). There is also plenty of free parking.
We are in building E51, room 372.

Here is the URL for the MIT Map with the location of this building:
http://whereis.mit.edu/map-jpg?selection=E51&Buildings=go

[...]

We will have a presentation entitled, "So you've inherited a MySQL
Instance. . . " which will cover some of the basics of how to figure
out important information about your instance. It will also go over
some security information, and there will be a security checklist
useful for MySQL administrators at any level.

This presentation is geared towards beginning users of MySQL --
intermediate and advanced users are encouraged to come as well, giving
their own tips and tricks.

Pizza and soda will be served, so please RSVP accurately.

When:
Monday, February 13, 2006, 7:00 PM

Where:
MIT Building E51, Room 372
Wadsworth and Amherst Streets
Cambridge , MA 02117

Please RSVP for this event and sign up for future meetings at:

http://mysql.meetup.com/137/

See you then!!!

Any question please contact Mark Rubin, mrubin at mysql.com (Cell
781-820-1995) or Sheeri Kritzer, awfief at gmail.com

We will have Pizza and soda so please sign up so we can get an accurate
head count.

See you there.

Mark Rubin
MySQL AB