Used Mobo + CPU looking for a home

Hi...

I've just upgraded some hardware and have some used stuff that's looking
for a good home:

  ACorp 7KTA Motherboard (socket A) with:
    backpanel plate
    Athlon Thunderbird 1.1Ghz Processor
    Thermaltake Volcano 6Cu processor fan
    384M of RAM

And what am I asking for this fine collection of hardware?

I'm asking whoever wants it to come over and pick it up from me in
Medford. The bidding starts at FREE and the first bidder wins :-).

Nathan