Any comment for RHCE?

On Thu, Feb 09, 2006 at 10:37:36PM +0100, Matej Cepl wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Feb 2006, Dave Peters wrote:
> > Any comment for RHCE? I think about the training and
> > the examination. I don't know if it is worth or not.
>
> Paralel question -- is there any certification for Debian? And
> how much seriously taken it is?

LPI has certs for Linux, not specifically for Deb.

RH certs seem to be the most valued certs for Linux, possibly by an
order of magnitude over others.  At least that is what I think I'm
seeing based on job board postings and articles.  (YMMV etc..)

speech recognition software may have been used to create this e-mail

"The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men
of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." - Brandeis

To think contrary to one's era is heroism. But to speak against it is
madness. -- Eugene Ionesco