Pay to send email...

On Friday 03 February 2006 7:32 am, Anthony Gabrielson wrote:
> Hello,
> 	I miss the days when the internet was more fun:
> http://www.clickz.com/news/article.php/3581301
>
> I can't imagine paying to send email - thats nuts...
I can see where legitimate commercial bulk email senders would probably want
to do this, but I am 100% certain that the BLU is not going to pay AOL to
send certified email to AOL members unless JABR wants to kick in out of his
pocket. Now maybe we can get Fred Nothnagel to do this for WIND :-)
--
Jerry Feldman <gerald.feldman at hp.com>
Linux Expertise Center (PTAC-MA/TX)

508-467-4315 (http://www.testdrive.hp.com)