Wireless Strength: Windows vs Linux

Don Levey wrote:
>> Does the card have a native Linux driver?  If not perhaps the probably
>> native Win driver may be configuring internal registers in the card
>> differently causing the card to react differently in the two OS's.

You can try this theory by trying with ndiswrapper (which is what I use for
my )B?Broadcom Corporation BCM4318 [AirForce One 54g] 802.11g Wireless LAN
Controller)B?)?then you would be using *the same* driver.

Mat)B?j

I believe in the power of prayer. It's been said: "I would rather
stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers
of the righteous." The prayers of a friend are one of life's most
gracious gifts.
    -- George W. Bush at the 2001 National Prayer Breakfast