MS WMF is a Backdoor, Not a Coding Mistake --> Steve Gibson

I hope nobody finds my question offensive, but is Steve Gibson the
personal computing world's counterpart to Rush Limbaugh? (^_^)

Someone once described him as "hysterical".

Has been a while since I visited his Web site, but it did have some decent
design elements.

His tale about the DDoS attack on him was entertaining reading. Not
exactly a Cuckoo's Egg case...

My best to all; might just possibly drop in, next Wed.

--
Nicholas Bodley  /*|*\ Waltham, Mass. (Not "MA")
Good planets are hard to find.