Job: Linux admin Cambridge

I'm a UNIX systems engineer and am looking for an experienced Linux Sys
Admin with the following:

Good communication skills

Red Hat Linux experience (Preferable enterprise)

Shell scripts, NIS, SAMBA, DNS

Prefer some knowledge Oracle

I have a client in Cambridge looking for a second systems administrator.
This would be a temp (possibly to perm) job.

The rate is dependent on qualifications, between $35 and $50 per hour.

No recruiters. I will not return emails or calls from recruiters.

Please email your resume or call and leave a message.

Bob Dunphy - Sr. Systems Engineer

RED Systems, Inc. - (508) 819-3000

Please visit us at http://www.REDSystems.com
<http://www.redsystems.com/>