[OT]802.11g signal strength

Thanks,
I had given Frank a couple of solutions:
1. Get a longer cat-5 cable, and move the Linksys closer to the door.
He needs an additional cat-5 cable for his new computer. That should
help.

2. If that does not help, I did look at the antennas and sent him a
couple of URLs.

BTW: He is strictly a Windows guy. (Actually he is is currently using a
Mac, but is getting a Windows machine to be more compatible with his
wife's system.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix user group