Video Server

On Tue, 2005-12-06 at 10:31 -0500, Laura Conrad wrote:
> I can't help you with the hardware part, but I have recently compiled
> a script that turns a .avi file into a dvd image and burns it to dvd.

Ooo - many thanks.  This may be a help as well.

Is ffmpeg smart enough to recognize other formats as well?  (mpg's for
instance?)

Can I take several clips and "cat" them together into a single movie?

--
The irony is that Bill Gates claims to be making a stable operating system
and Linus Torvalds claims to be trying to take over the world.

Cole Tuininga
Lead Developer
Code Energy, Inc
colet at code-energy.com