Recommended compiler for Python?

If you accepted the Python installation, then the interpreter is already
on your system. To run a python script, just type:

  python name-of-script-file

(where you replace "name-of-script-file" with the name of your script
file). Or just type:

  python

to use the Python interpreter interactively.

Nathan