BEFWS11V4

On Tuesday 22 November 2005 5:21 pm, D Eric Chadbourne wrote:
> Yeah.  No luck.  Walked in circles with the help department a couple
> times also.
One thing you should possibly try if you already did not is to reinstall the
current firmware.
I've never had one of my routers mess up while in service, but my old
BEFSR41 was on the shelf for quite a while and I tried to use it and it was
messed up. I don't remember the details, but after some web searching, I
found something that indicated that I should flash the firmware, even if it
is the same rev. This corrected the problem and the unit was usable again.
--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix user group