LCD panels -- buyer beware

Rich Braun wrote:
> If you do order an LCD off eBay, insist on more than just a "DOA warranty".
> You MUST have a power brick included and the seller must offer a
> no-questions-asked satisfaction guarantee.
>
> Anyone else here run into these problems?  Sorry to unload another tale of woe
> here but I'm really having second thoughts about my Saturday posting on this
> topic.

Thanks for the info Rich.  I bought my 21" Samsung LCD off eBay about
1.5 yrs ago.  It was new and included all cables and the power brick.  I
can't see how they could sell something as new if it's missing a
part...  I have had no problems whatsoever with my LCD.  There certainly
are more unscrupulous sellers out there now (on the Internet not just
eBay) so I no longer just consider the lowest price but also take a long
detailed look at the reviews/feedback before purchasing.