pbnj - nmap and amap related tool

Hey Guys,

I have been working on a tool that is related to both nmap and amap.
It takes the input from nmap and parses it to amap then stores the
data in a csv file. Then if you like you can go and do another scan
and the diff will be added to the csv file. If there is no diff then
nothing is outputted.

It's called pbnj.

http://pbnj.sf.net

Let me know if you have any comments, suggestions or ideas.

Thanks,
Josh Abraham