Need suggestions for demo'ing client work securely

Hi Linux experts,

I have a client that has a Linux based site, Apache, PHP and MySQL. I managed to get most of the site running locally on my machine, get it into CVS, make enhancements etc.

They do not have a deployment environment yet and don't have a VPN. They're a stable but small dot com - money's an issue but at least they pay on time.

In the short term, I'll open up port 80 on my router and forward traffic to the Suse box. There are obvious reasons this isn't optimal. I'll shut it down when the client isn't online.

Basically, I'm looking for suggestions for demo'ing client work that's more secure than simply opening up port 80. And I'd like to assume that there could be more than one client in the future so it should be something that could be repeated "n" times.

I have a Suse 9.3 box running behind a Linksys WRT54GS. My ISP is Comcast.
My skills are mainly web development (12 years) not administration although I've been using and working in *nix for that same period of time.

Thanks for your help,
jk