[Fwd: linux guru, tool developement opportunity]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: linux guru, tool developement opportunity
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:54:31 -0400
From: Jim Stewart <jim at techprosinc.com>
To: <david at thekramers.net>

I am currently working with Mark Goodstein of Tech Pros Inc. and we are
currently engaged on a search for our client that is at the beginning
stages of a very exciting and visable product developement effort. They
a searching for a Linux expert with experience at the systems
administration and/or kernel level, strong Java and scripting skills
(Perl, Ant, Maven) and development and build tools.
If you are aware of a colleague who might be interested in this
opportunity, a referral will be greatly be appreciated.
Please feel free to contact us with your current career information so
we can keep our records up to date.
Thank you for your time and attention.

Jim Stewart
Tech Pros Inc.
617-244-0251
jim at techprosinc.com

DDDD   My 1983 Plymouth Voyager used to run on for five minutes or so after
DK KD  shutoff on anything lower than 89 octane.
DKK D  This was a misinterpreted signal on my part.  I thought that the car
DK KD  was asking for higher-octane gas.  It was really asking to be
DDDD   pushed off a cliff into an abandoned quarry.           - Todd Finney