Pcmcia wireless cards

I know that the Proxim (Orinoco) Gold G cards use the atheros chipset, and
thus have Linux drivers available, and have an external antenna socket.
Just realize that even though the card says Orinico, it's not an orinoco
chipset.  I got quite frustrated figuring that out.

--
"Could I have been anyone other than me?"
--Dave Matthews Band--

Kindly yours,
Billy SG McCarthy