A new Linux recommendation

On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 06:54:49 -0400, Jonathan Arnold
<jdarnold at buddydog.org> wrote about Xandros.

I tried Xandros a while back, and liked very much what I saw. IIrc, I paid
for a distro.
IIrc)B?, it's the descendant of Corel Linux, with new energy and brains
added.

===

Although some might scorn it, Linspire is at least worth knowing about,
imho. If you need to locate a low-cost Linux box, start at the Linspire
Web site. I have a Wintergreen Linspire box from TigerDirect that is
waiting for me to get my place in order.

--
Nicholas Bodley  /*|*\ Waltham, Mass. (Not "MA")
The curious hermit -- autodidact and polymath