what's a good HTML editor??

Thanks to everyone who responded.

Probably 'nvu' is closest to what I was looking for - something like a WYSIWIG
word processor combined with a GUI builder for simple widgets.  That one
isn't yet included in the Linux distribution I'm using.

I was aware of HTML modes in Emacs, Mozilla Composer, and am aware that with a
text editor (e.g., vi), one can do "anything" with HTML pages.

But I don't use an editor exclusively with Qt to build GUI's - I use Qt
Designer.  I have used an editor with nothing else to write Qt code, and can
do it, but I can build a GUI more quickly with less pain and better results
with a GUI builder than I can with an editor.  I'm hoping to find some such
productively enhancing tool for HTML pages as well.

Thanks again!