Marketing and sales advice/help

Hi all, I have a problem maybe people can find some leads for me.

I have been doing the consultant thing for a number of years now, and up
until about 6 months ago it was going fairly well. Then: poof!, seems like
there are no fish in the pond, it is totally dry.

I'm a 20 year veteran, started in hardware, and moved to software.

For technology, I have a fully intgrated n-tier platform based on Apache,
PHP, and PostgreSQL. I have written (and used in past projects -- Windows
and Linux) a full text search engine, recomendations system, high speed
session management system, A SOAP distribution and aggregation system for
scaling large processes over a number of machines, and a number of
extensions and plugins for PostgreSQL and PHP. (I think the platform is
pretty slick.)
I also have a funtional streetmap geographical address location system and
data that can do point to point distance. (No, it is not quite mapquest,
but if someone hired me for that, I ave some interesting ideas on how to
do it :-)

Anyway, I also have serial I/O code, I2C interfaing, PID motor control,
GUID manipulation/creation on UNIX, imagine processing, and more.

Anyone know of anyone looking for this type of help?

If you have an idea for a product, and can use this sort of expertise
and/or software, I would be willing to partner.