Software Freedom Day 09/10/05

Chadwick wrote:
> Hello, I would like to show up and help out.  I'm free between 12PM
> and 7PM, so I could probably get out to Harvard Square by 1PM.  I'll
> print out the flyers, and bring a bunch, too.  Do we have a specific
> time and place for this yet?

That's great!

The bad news is that to date only one other person has volunteered.  The
good news is that it's  Benj. Mako Hill (mako at debian.org), who I hear knows
something about all this open source software malarkey ;)

I would ask that (1) The two of you coordinate who will be there and when,
though if Chadwick is going to print out the flyers, I would think you would
want to hook up in the morning or before the event to divvy up flyers, and
(2) I ask that you do said coordination on the discuss at blu.org mailing list,
to help embarrass others into helping you.

I also have BLU generic business cards, which I could have mailed to you,
but I just confirmed tonight that I have jury duty tomorrow, and can't get
to the post office before close.  If it would be convenient for either of
you (or anyone else who volunteers) to pick them up from Waltham, then that
would be great.  Otherwise, it's not worth it.

I have not received any feedback on the flyer yet, so I will take that to
mean that everyone was so blown away on how cool it looks, they were
paralyzed speechless.  Remember to print it out duplex, or get them
duplicated that way.