Stop mail from bouncing

On Aug 31, 2005, at 10:05 AM, David Kramer wrote:
> # The default setting is 550 (reject mail) but it is safer to start
> # with 450 (try again later) until you are certain that your
> # local_recipient_maps settings are OK.

Thanks for this tip, I added this to the server and hopefully it will
keep the complaints down. Obviously its not a fix but its a good
patch to the problem. I'm trying to get our LDAP server to replicate,
but since both servers are xserves, one 10.3.9 and one 10.4, its a
bit tricky. At least, I'm getting an error trying to replicate the
ldap data from the older machine to the new one.

Thanks again for the tips,

-Josh