xbuffy on RHEL4

Cc: jdm at moylan.info, mako at debian.org

Hi,
  RHEL4 too doesn't have xbiff, and so I downloaded the most recent
version of xbuffy I could find.  But here's what happened

$ rpm -i --test xbuffy-3.3-1.i386.rpm
error: Failed dependencies:
        libm.so.5 is needed by xbuffy-3.3-1.i386
        libc.so.5 is needed by xbuffy-3.3-1.i386
$ locate
libm.so.
/lib/libm.so.6
/lib/i686/libm.so.6
/lib/tls/libm.so.6

What did you do?  Did you link libm.so.5 to libm.so.6?  Did you
recompile from source?

Thanks, Steve

Message: 1